Since Mr. Ferro is Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Bankruptcy Institute representing both debtor and creditor rights and specializes in New Jersey bankruptcy litigation, he is able to effectively represent consumers and businesses that need debt relief. Ralph understands the emotional issues related to bankruptcies for his clients and he handles all cases personally. You are not passed on to an associate.
Mr. Ferro, an experienced New Jersey Bankruptcy lawyer, treats every case as his most important and will never leave his client wondering as to the status of the case. Attorney Ferro prides himself on his ability to be reached by clients virtually 24 hours a day and returns 100% of his phone calls. Ralph Ferro always makes time available to speak with clients regarding their bankruptcy process concerns.
- Chapter 7 Liquidation of Consumer debts
- Chapter 11 Business Reorganization
- Chapter 13 Reorganization of Credit Card Debt for Consumers
- Representation of:
- Creditors at 341 (A) Meetings in Chapters 7, 11, & 13
- Debtors and Creditors in Chapter 7, 11 and 13 Bankruptcies
- Creditors Committee’s in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Debtors, Creditors or Assignees in Assignments for the benefit of Creditors
- Business recovery
- Accounts payable management
- Debt negotiations
- Pre-bankruptcy planning
- Assisting in the preparation of Proof of Claims in Bankruptcies and defending claims objections, including reclamation, secured, priority and general unsecured.
- Asset management
- Bankruptcy litigation of various description, including non-dischargeability, fraudulent conveyance, preference and objection to discharge.
- Out-of-Court Reorganization
- Defend and prosecute Preference Actions
- Pursue undisclosed and improperly exempted assets, on behalf of creditors
New Jersey Bankruptcy Law Links: